Keeley Mardon: Clinical Director
Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist.
Child and Adolescents Therapist
Post Grad Diploma in Energy Healing
I am an integrative therapist with over 13 years experience working with adults and children with in the NHS. I have worked with adults, adolescents and children. I have spent 10 years specialising in working with adolescents and children with extreme behavioural and emotional difficulties. I am qualified as a psychosexual (Sex) and relationship therapist with the London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy. I am also a trauma therapist and hold a Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in Trauma Therapy.
Therapist/Supervisor – January 2006 – Current
Counselling school aged children with a school setting, offering therapeutic intervention. One to one work and group.
Counselling adults with a range of issues and problems.
Supervision of professionals ranging from prison offices to counsellors
I am a member of COSRT – College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and adhere to their code of ethics.
I am an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society.
I am also a member of the European Society for Sexual Medicine
- LDPRT – London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
- NAOS – Advanced post Graduate Diploma in Couples Therapy
- NAOS Institite – Post Graduation Diploma in Trauma
- Diploma in Individual and Group Supervision: Counselling, Psychotherapy and Related Professions – 2011
- ABC Level 4 Diploma in Casework Supervision
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling Level 4
- Certificate in Counselling Children and Adolescents – 2009
- Certificate in Couples Counselling – 2008
- Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in Trauma Therapy
- Using counselling Skills with Sexually Abused Clients – Victims, Perpetrators and Survivors
- Level 3 Fabricated and Induced Illness
- Difficult Relationships and Conflict
- Information Sharing
- Children’s CAF
- Lead Professional for CAF
- Data Protection and Human Rights
- Music Therapy
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- KSCB trainer the trainers (Safe Guarding, Child exploitation)
- Solihull Approach – foundation course
- QNCC Lead Reviewer