If unresolved these issues can have a significant impact on individual, sexual, emotional and relationship functioning and well being.
Our therapists work integratively with a view that sexual difficulties can have physical, psychological and emotional impacts.
People may seek psychosexual therapy for a wide range of issues including:
- Issues with sexual intimacy
- Difficulties with orgasm
- Sexual diversity
- Male erection problems (erectile dysfunction)
- Orgasming too quickly (premature ejaculation)
- Sexual Trauma
- Sexual Abuse
- Loss of sexual desire and arousal difficulties
- Sexual phobias
- Dyspareunia (pain during sex)
- Vaginismus (difficulty or inability to have penetrative sex)
For psychosexual therapy Herne Bay, and the surrounding areas,contact us.