Mossie Razzaq Holt: Associate Psychotherapist
I am a highly experienced and qualified therapist and clinical supervisor with over 15 years of clinical experience. I have experience working with individuals, children and adolescents in a variety of settings within the NHS.
I am qualified as a Psychosexual (Sex) and Relationship Therapist with the London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy.
I am committed to and value the process of therapeutic change and understand the importance of providing a safe space in which to explore and work on your issues. I feel that that engaging within therapy should help promote your journey to greater awareness, insight and emotional and psychological growth.
If you feel that you may benefit from attending sessions with me, we can arrange an initial assessment session, then mutually discuss your issues and needs. I offer both short and long term therapy.
- LDPRT (London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy) – Jan 2016 – Sept 2017
- ABC Level 4 Diploma in Casework Supervision (Individual and Groups) – Cascade Supervision Training – 2012
- Diploma in Individual and Group Supervision: Counselling, Psychotherapy and Related Professions – 2012
- Certificate in Using Counselling Skills with Sexually Abused Clients, Victims, Perpetrators and Survivors – University of Kent at Canterbury – 2010
- Certificate in Counselling Children and Adolescents – University of Kent at Canterbury – 2008
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative) – Canterbury College – 2004
- Certificate in Counselling Skills – Canterbury College – 2002
- Certificate in Counselling Theory – Canterbury College – 2002
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – University of Kent at Canterbury – 2001
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and adhere to their code of ethics.
I am an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
I am a member of COSRT – College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
- Working with Self Harm
- Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse (20 week programme)
- Child Protection Training
- Fabricated and Induced Illness
- Working with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Working with Trauma
- CBT workshops
- Working with Men
- Creative Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Understanding Suicidal Behaviour
- Alcohol Identification and Brief Advice