Sat, 21 Sep | St Edmund’s School
An Introduction to Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
Time & Location
Dates to be Announced
About The Event
This workshop will introduce how to work with psychosexual issues within the therapy. It will cover working with indivuals and couples. We will also be introducing how to work with couples in crisis.
The day will cover:
The day will be interactive allowing the attendee’s to see a trained psychosexual and relationship therapist work with a couple’s presentation of psychosexual and relationship problems. Case studies and live supervision.
- Knowledge of Psychosexual presentation.
- A knowledge of the Developmental and Enhancement models for couples/relationship work.
- Tools to work with psychosexual /relationship presentations.
- A clear pathway of how to train and qualify as a Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist.
If unresolved these issues can have a significant impact on individual, sexual, emotional and relationship functioning and well being.
People may seek psychosexual therapy for a wide range of issues including:
- Issues with sexual intimacy
- Difficulties with orgasm
- Sexual diversity
- Male erection problems (erectile dysfunction)
- Orgasming too quickly (premature ejaculation)
- Sexual Trauma
- Sexual Abuse
- Loss of sexual desire and arousal difficulties
- Sexual phobias
- Dyspareunia (pain during sex)
- Vaginismus (difficulty or inability to have penetrative sex)
Couples can experience problems with many areas of their lives, from dealing with roles and patterns in relationships, “stuckness”, conflict, dealing with affairs, trust, intimacy and sexual issues.
Part of the therapy process will help you to uncover and work with difficulties that are keeping you in the same unhelpful patterns and enable you to develop ways to move in to a more positive and happier.
Facilitator/ Trainer; Keeley Mardon / Teresa King
Workshop for Counsellors/ Psychotherapist/ trainee counsellors.
Prices and Discounts:
Early Bird £105
C.C. Magazine Offers £100
Limited spaces (25)