Take a look at some facts about divorce and then decide if couples therapy may be a way forward to try and work on the difficulties which are leading you to even consider divorcing from your spouse.
- According to research first marriages have an average life span of 8 years!
- People in second marriages are less likely to seek a divorce due to the experience of the first.
- According to a survey in the UK, 50% of divorcees wish they had not divorced and tried couples therapy to help save their relationship.
- Children from divorced parents in Kent are more then likely to do less well then their peers whose parents in Kent are still together.
- The most common themes children from Kent are referred to counselling for in Kent is family issues/divorce.
Shocking isn’t it?
Couples (relationship therapy) has a known success rate of helping couples in crisis, it can help with an array of issues from affairs to who puts the bins out.